Monday, July 7, 2008

Research in Progress




Le Meridien San Francisco, Corner Room Business Suite
Rate Paid: $139
Best Available Rate for this room $650
Complimentary upgrade as SPG Platinum = $500 added value

After a wonderful weekend in San Francisco I returned to the very unhealthy air quality in Monterey. Weeks of fire has had its impact.

Currently I am working on a couple of different research projects. One has been to evaluate hotel review sites and it keeps expanding day to day.



Also, I am working to get my blog moved over to BoardingArea.com and that will hopefully be completed in the next couple of weeks. My posts have been moved over there and the final stages are underway. I've actually been formatting my posts and posting to two sites for the past month.



It has been a hectic past three weeks and next week things should calm down and I'll be posting more frequently.

No comments: